Look upon what has happened to this site in it’s many incarnations! See how my skills at Web engineering and design improve!
- Meta descriptions and keywords added. Board still broken. More links added to Consortiums, generic cialis revision of Site Map and Software Engineering and extensive revision to server directory structure.
Saturday, buy viagra December 16, 2000 04:55:29 AM
- The bulletin board scripts are being revised again. Please bear with us and please don’t post to it.
Friday, December 08, 2000 07:55:49 AM
- Addition of many links to the collaborations page. Extensive revision of Shaw’s Outline of History. Changes to my accessible, client-side script examples.
Tuesday, October 31, 2000 05:46:15 AM
- Extensive changes to Shaw’s Outline of History. Another sweep for typos and minor additions.
Sunday, July 23, 2000 02:48:07 AM
- I update the bulletin board script again. I add a link to a site map in the site’s table of contents. I make a few minor tweaks to my link page and games pages.
Friday, May 26, 2000 09:13:46 PM
- Like a million other nerds, I craft an essay in progress in response to Bill Joy’s essay in Wired.
Wednesday, March 22, 2000 08:23:49 PM
- Another sweep for spelling errors. If you gentlebeings find any other grammatical errors or typos please let me know. Addition of AdBusters and Web accessibility badge. Extensive to minor changes to dev/, game01.html, music.html and bio/
Tuesday, February 22, 2000 09:50:14 PM
- Finally, after many months of goofing off, the new bulletin board is ready to use! Addition of Shaw’s Outline of Ancient History. Added material to Game Theory, Software Engineering. Everyone thinks it’s a new millennium. Don’t that beat all?
Wednesday, January 12, 2000 12:52:11 AM
- Some style rules ported out of global style sheet so as to be made visible to Netscape browsers. This is only a temporary fix until Mozilla 5 comes out. Another sweep for typos.
Sunday, November 28, 1999 04:28:57 AM
- New photos of Farlops and his superhuman crew! Bulletin board maintenance and repair.
Thursday, October 07, 1999 02:42:10 AM
- Just a few hours ago www.farlops.com went live! Expect big horrible things!
Tuesday, September 28, 1999 01:29:00 AM
- The addition of BopCats Dance Club and Bakafish Software to the collaborations page. The proposal to get a domain name is made!
Sunday, September 19, 1999 04:41:03 AM
- Change of mail address. Minor typo and grammar corrections to many pages. The organizing of rants.
Thursday, August 05, 1999 06:40:40 PM
- Bulletin board is now working. Updated index.html, bio.html, dev/ and contact.html
Thursday, July 22, 1999 04:54:17 AM
- Attempted to install bulletin board CGI still, as of Wednesday, July 07, 1999 06:39:40 PM, not working
Saturday, July 3, 1999 5:57:47 AM
- Moved whole site to servers provided by the Bakafish! Hooray! Freedom from advertising! Many thanks to Baka!
Thursday, July 1, 1999 12:57:47 AM
- Moved page letterhead elements to bottom of each page and updated divisions and style sheet rules accordingly. Removed content, updated some pages.
Saturday, June 26, 1999 08:25:12 AM
- Some files renamed and links updated accordingly. New rant about cars and suburbia. Moved guest book form to my site. Site and CSS checked with W3C validators, some pages with applets still need correcting but otherwise the site is legit and in front!
Monday, June 21, 1999 04:46:59 AM
- Photo page reduced in size. More added links to maintenance page. Right table of contents updated.
Sunday, May 31, 1999 12:57:47 AM
- New navigation scheme in place. Time stamps updated on all pages. Addition of guest book and Tripod private message form.
Sunday, May 9, 1999 12:57:47 AM
- After several false starts over the years, the site that would become Farlops Industries goes online at Tripod in late 1998. The records are sketchy before that but, it began as an experiment on CompuServe’s member pages in 1996. Then it was variously called the
Ministry of Information and the Disco Temple of Comedy. The public’s response was mild at best, alarmed at worst and, as such, it’s early history is best left buried.