This just in:
- At Edinburgh, viagra sale researchers build light triggered molecules that can shuttle comparatively huge objects around on a surface.
- Harvard scientists have convinced algae to carry microscopic loads over comparatively large distances.
- In Zurich, still other researchers build a microscopic robot so small it can fit within the needle of a syringe.
- A microscopic pen is developed at Brookhaven.
- MIT scientists have developed a method of molecular printing.
- This is rather old news now but, a team from Texas and Australia develop a fast, cheap means of making nanotube sheets.
So all these things could combine in unexpected ways to lead to still more advances. For example nanoscale printing, perhaps enhanced somehow with nanoscopic pens, could be used to assemble cheap arrays of the photoshuttle molecules which turn make everything else cheaper and easier. Hard to say how this all will pan out but, be assured I'll keep vigil on this.