My own aphorisms someone told me to write down
- The Programmer’s Lament: “The world is built upon endless, essential yet trivial detail.”
- Another one: “Everyone wants to be special but has to settle for being unique.”
- In order for the world to be interesting there must be error. In fact, this may be a defining characteristic of reality: Error only exists in reality.
- The existence of error, implies the existence of the extremely complex phenomena of evil.
- Smarter people than me, state my opinions better than I can.
- Taking a stand, means risking error. People mistake my lack of confrontation as a gentle nature. In truth, I just hate being or guessing wrong.
- In my favored endeavors, there will always be someone who knows more about them and does better at them than me. Luckily, I know things that they might not know, so it balances out in the end.
Comments are closed.