I found all these links over the last month or so. I couldn’t sleep so I decided to post them here.
- I don’t own a mobile phone. I don’t get enough calls to merit the expense. But I found an interesting news story about how European cops essentially use a denial of service attack to make the use of stolen mobile phones less attractive.
- Read an old article about negative space curvature on the microscopic level.
- Jake and Jeff disagree with each other over content management systems.
- All sports channels run out of sports to fill up air time and turn to computer games and robot demolition as the new spectator sensations. Nerds and jocks still don’t know what to make of each other.
- Why mindless patriotism scares me.
- The implications of evolutionary psychology are very depressing to me, hence my irrational attraction to the spock meme. Cultural forces must transcend biological drives!
- In these days of cheap RAM and huge clock speeds, finally some improvements are made in bus speeds.
- I also found an interesting repository of free software.