- Cartooning. I know I am too old to start a career in cartooning.
- Creating an compelling RPG background. Again, perhaps as 40 year-old single man, this might be highly suspect but there it is. I have the spare time–sort of.
- Building a bigger music collection in this post-MP3 era. Hopefully I won’t get arrested for this.
- Doing more amateur science. I sure as heck don’t want to go back to University but I can’t just this science monkey off my back.
- Getting a bike to increase my mobility.
You know what I hate about Radio Shack? The fact that they always ask you for your name and address even if you are making a cash purchase. I always give them a fake name and address.