Over the last few hours (Hey when you’re in the tao, you work late!), I’ve made extensive revisions to this site.
- I fixed the style switcher and installed it on all pages on this site. If you pick a style, thanks to cookies, it should persist on all pages until you decide to change it again.
- Some old pages manged to slip past my last assignment of DOCTYPE to strict, XHTML 1. This has been corrected.
- I added nearly all the new clients I’ve gained in the last six or so months.
Plans for the near future include:
- Validation links for all the pages outside my web log.
- Perhaps some new stylesheets for my style switcher. Maybe one that’s more readable and serious than the current one but don’t count on it.
- Even though I know how to do it with Greymatter now, I don’t think I’ll be adding an RSS feed soon.