This entry is really for my benefit. My RSS news feeds seemed to be full of stuff about web access these past few days so I figured I’d tie all the links together here.
- As I’ve mentioned before, I used to use a free web mail service that used CAPTCHA. And as I’ve mentioned before, the use of CAPTCHA is problematic.
- Joe Clark drops science and has science demanded from him.
- Since most of the small businesses on the web seem to need some kind of shopping cart script, and are even willing to pay for one, it ought to be an accessible one.
- The proper way to use client-side scripting and style sheets.
- Hmmmm. That’s about it I think. Thanks to ALA, Pilgrim, Zeldman and the many others who make the Web interesting.