So in this world of hype about AJAX, how do you design client-side scripts so they actually enhance accessibility and degrade gracefully when scripting is turned off for accessibility reasons?
- Let’s think about how to make AJAX work with screen readers.
- You need to think about why you should separate client-side script behaviors from content.
- How do you progressively enhance AJAX so it will gracefully degrade?
- We need some tips on how to build accessible AJAX gadgets.
- And we need examples, maybe something involving a form would be nice.