So there are a lot things that I have to change. Luckily, I’ve figured out how to correct the MT’s URLs so that each directory terminates in an index page. But I’ve decided to move all my old Greymatter pages into the new directory tree. This will break a lot of internal links and a lot of external links. Some of these external links I want broken. There are spamdexes and link farms out there that reference strings on my pages as a means to boost their importance in Google’s page ranking. If I break their links, it will take them some months to spider my site and recover their ranking. But other folks I should warn.
Expect additions to this in a few hours.
Hey! You misspelled Perdido. Fix it!
Actually that’s the way the Mieville spells it so I can’t argue with him.
Actually, I am still making changes as everyone can see. This comment itself is a test.
I have discovered that I might have to edit the script itself directly to get XHTML compliance because the blog script generates comment preview pages dynamically.
Then I’ll have to make my old blog entries as similar as possible to my new entries so, aside from URL, none shall be the wiser. The page UI will be the same throughout.