Over the past few months I’ve collected several articles about privacy and security:
- Automated Lockdown for XP: Still useful for Service Pack 2.
- VOA Releases Secure Tunneling Tool for Chinese Internet Users
- How to Run with Least Privilege in XP: It’s a damn shame Microsoft didn’t tell the masses how to do this after the release of Windows 2000!
- Tips from Microsoft on How to Avoid Phishing Schemes
- Mozilla, Safari, Opera and Phishing
- How to Avoid Identity Theft in Hardspace
- A Roundup of Immuneware for Windows
- A Steganography Tool for E-mail
- The Dead Man’s Switch: Set your computer to automatically randomize secure or embarrassing information on a hard drive.
- Examples of SQL Injection Attacks: Know how it’s done so you can defend against it.
- Protect Your Site from Google’s Toolbar
- Tor and Onion Routing: I wonder if VOA is going to offer tools like this to repressive countries as well.
Listen to Mr. Farlops! It’s a dangerous world out there.